Monday 13 February 2012

My Gorgeous Valentine




To whom it may concern
Due to elevated levels
Of pheremones in your
Immediate vicinity
I feel obliged to point
Out the following:

i) Love is a many splendoured thing

ii) Love sought is good, but given unsought is better

iii) Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds

iv) Trip not further, pretty sweeting; journeys end in lovers meeting

v) What is love, 'tis not hereafter; present mirth hath present laughter

vi) Had we but world enough and time, this coyness, lady, were no crime

Until such time as my vasopressin, oxytocin and serotonin readings fall
from their artificially high levels I must advise you to expect the following
behaviours whilst in your company or even when just on the street where
you live:

i) Walking on sunshine
ii) Kissing the ground you walk on
iii) Singing in the rain
iv) Kissing your honey hair with my grateful tears

But please bear in mind:

I would do anything for love
But I won't do that


Yours sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment